Posted on December 10, 2009 | By Christian | 2 Comments
Ok, I admit it. I am not a winter person. Not even a little bit. And since my wife and kids are sick of hearing me bitch about it, I thought I would share with the world!
- It starts getting dark around lunch.
- Its friggin cold outside!
- Its friggin cold inside!
- Snow! Shoveling it, idiots driving in it, its ability to find its way down the back of my neck. Pretty much everything to do with it.
- Will my nose ever stop running?
- If one more kid throws a snowball at me I am getting a shotgun.
- Finding, untangling, and hanging Christmas lights when its 20 degrees.
- Dragging out the Christmas tree in January and looking forward to pulling pine needles out of my feet for the next 3 months.
- My car will never be clean again.
- Chapped bleeding lips that give me just one more reason not to smile.
- Having to listen to people who try too hard to like winter.
I do enjoy the holidays with friends and family though. (I’m not a complete crab!) ~cg