Posted on February 8, 2012 | By Robert LaFrance | 2 Comments
The Slacker Factor Podcast, Episode 37: Creature, Critter, Chupacabra
Episode 37: Amazing things live inside of us, and outside of our houses. Christian talks giant rodents, Rob likes the songs of Flowers & Sea Creatures, Patty’s folks spot a chupacabra, and special guest, Bryan Davis, teaches us about gut critters.
Meandering Rant: “A Bunch of $hit that Pisses Me Off” by Christian
Music Segment: Flowers and Sea Creatures, brought to you by Rob.
Interesting references from Bryan Davis:
- Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride GAPS diet
- Sandor Katz “Wild Fermentation”
- Sally Fallon Cultured/Fermented Food
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, and more
- Robb Wolf Paleo Diet/Lifestyle
- Mark Sisson Primal Diet/Lifestyle
Plus, this deal from Christian: Capybara the World’s Largest Rodent.
Spread word of The Slacker Factor podcast, and populate the slacknation.